APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
“Unlocking Innovations” Showcase
Application Instructions and Criteria
Sign up to be a part of the Together We Care 2022 “Unlocking Innovations” Showcase, to highlight your new and innovative product or service that aims to enhance the long-term care and/or retirement sector. Applicants who are accepted will present virtually via a pre-recorded one-minute video, in a featured area on the virtual event platform, at TWC on April 4-6, 2022!
“Unlocking Innovations” Showcase: Eligibility
To be eligible to apply, companies must have a product or service that is:
(1) In the development/pilot stage,
(2) In market for less than 24 months, AND
(3) Agree to register for the full conference at the speaker rate. Click here for details.
The goal for your product or service is market penetration and scale-up.
Process and Criteria
Applications for the “Unlocking Innovations” Showcase will be:
1) reviewed by members of the TWC Planning Committee, who will then select the companies for the showcase. Selected companies will be notified by email by Friday, February 18, and asked to create a 1-minute pitch video. Recording guidelines and instructions will be provided.
2) pre-recorded pitches (one-minute videos) will be showcased virtually at TWC on April 4-6 (see Showcase Details and Format below). The pitches will be listed based on first come first served (based on when the application was received).
Applications will be assessed using the following criteria:
- Value to the sectors/potential impact
- Cost to customer
- Feasibility to implement
How to Apply
“Unlocking Innovations” Showcase applications will be accepted online only. Submissions by email, fax, or mail will NOT be accepted.
To help you prepare your application, please see the TWC 2022 “Unlocking Innovations” Showcase Application Form from page 3 onward.
Be sure to provide a photo of your product or service for use in our promotional material (if applicable).
Helpful Tips for Your Application
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors before submitting it.
- Ensure your answers are clear and concise, and that you have answered all of them.
- If you need to include supplementary information, please upload the additional material within the online application form (up to 5 files – image (jpg, jpeg, png), pdf, ppt, pptx, doc, docx, video (mp4). Files up to 10 Mb).
Applications for the TWC 2022 “Unlocking Innovations” Showcase close Monday, February 7, 4:00 pm ET. Only applications submitted by this deadline will be reviewed.
Showcase Details and Format
TWC 2022 – Monday, April 4 – Wednesday, April 6, 2022 via virtual platform.
The companies that advance to the showcase will have 1 minute to present their pitch in a pre-recorded video format. The pitch should cover all of the questions asked in the application form.
The pitches will be listed based on first come first served (based on when the application is received).
TWC draws long-term care and retirement home owners and operators, regional and national directors, senior managers, general managers as well as front-line team members. Non-member operators and out-of-province operators may also attend, in addition to business/commercial partners.
- “Unlocking Innovations” applications close: Monday, February 7, 2022, 4:00 pm ET
- Applicants notified of decision by Friday, February 18, 2022
- Applicants to register by Monday, February 25, 2022
For queries regarding the online submission process and for technical difficulties, please contact:
Together We Care 2022 Secretariat
T: 888.527.3434 / 519.263.5050