Submit your abstract for the Together We Care 2021 Virtual Convention
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
With the aging population expected to grow rapidly in the next decade, OLTCA and ORCA are expanding the “we” in “Together We Care” by inviting members and partners from across the seniors’ care continuum to submit an abstract for the TWC 2021 Virtual Convention. This is your opportunity to weigh in on vital inclusive conversations in this new world order and in shaping the future of seniors’ care.
We are seeking compelling content (local and global perspectives) that will help inform the future of seniors’ care. Big ideas backed by case studies and key learnings on the topic areas of (but not limited to): new models of care, novel technologies, emerging trends, and revolutionary processes as well as ideas for the future that may have emerged as a result of the pandemic.
The Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA) in partnership with the Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA) invite long-term care member homes and retirement community members, thought-leaders, innovators, stakeholders and commercial partners to submit abstracts for Together We Care (TWC) 2021.
This year accepted applicants are asked to provide pre-recorded content (20 minutes in length) to be displayed on the virtual conference platform.
Successful Applicant Expectations
- Register for the conference by Friday, March 26, 2021 and pay applicable speaker registration fee.
- Record your session and submit it by Wednesday, April 7, 2021 (a speaker recording guidance document and link to submit your session recording will be provided).
- Agree to be profiled in selected OLTCA and/or ORCA conference promotional material, social media channels, or other activities outside of the event including annual magazines, webinars, etc.
- Call for Content applications open: Monday, January 18, 2021
- Call for Content applications close: Friday, February 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pm ET
- Applicants notified of decision: by the end of February, 2021 (date subject to change)
- Speakers to be confirmed by: Monday, March 8, 2021 (date subject to change)
- Speakers to register by: Friday, March 26, 2021 (Registration opens on Wednesday, January 20, 2021)
- Video recording of session due no later than: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Together We Care Virtual Convention: Tuesday, April 20- Thursday, April 22, 2021
For queries regarding application topics and content for joint and/or long-term care sessions, please contact:
Manager, Member Communications and Events
For queries regarding application topics and content for retirement community sessions, please contact:
Event & Sponsorship Specialist
T: 905. 403.0500 (ext. 235)
For queries regarding the online submission process and for technical difficulties, please contact:
Together We Care 2021 Secretariat
T: 888.527.3434 / 519.263.5050 / 519.263.6003 (direct)