The Call for Content Opens October 4th, 2022
We invite you to submit an abstract for the
Together We Care 2023 Convention in Toronto
With the aging population expected to grow rapidly in the next decade, OLTCA and ORCA are expanding the “we” in “Together We Care” by inviting members and partners from across the seniors’ care continuum to submit an abstract for the Together We Care (TWC) 2023 Convention. This is your opportunity to weigh in on vital inclusive conversations in this new world order and in shaping the future of seniors’ care.
The Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA) in partnership with the Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA) invite long-term care member homes and retirement community members, thought-leaders, innovators, stakeholders and commercial partners to submit abstracts for TWC 2023.
Details will follow shortly!
Key Dates: (subject to change)
- Call for Content applications open: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Call for Content applications close: Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:00 pm ET
- Applicants notified of decision: by Friday, January 13, 2023 (date subject to change)
- Speakers to confirm intention to present by: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Speakers to register by: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Together We Care Convention: March 27-29, 2023 – Toronto
For queries regarding the online submission process and for technical difficulties, please contact:
Together We Care 2023 Secretariat