The Call for Content is now closed
We invite you to submit an abstract for the
Together We Care 2022 Virtual Convention
With the aging population expected to grow rapidly in the next decade, OLTCA and ORCA are expanding the “we” in “Together We Care” by inviting members and partners from across the seniors’ care continuum to submit an abstract for the Together We Care (TWC) 2022 Virtual Convention. This is your opportunity to weigh in on vital inclusive conversations in this new world order and in shaping the future of seniors’ care.
The Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA) in partnership with the Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA) invite long-term care member homes and retirement community members, thought-leaders, innovators, stakeholders and commercial partners to submit abstracts for TWC 2022.
Successful Applicant Expectations
- Register for the conference by Friday, February 14, 2022 and pay applicable speaker registration fee.
- Record your session and submit it by Friday, March 11, 2022 (a speaker recording guidance document and link to submit your session recording will be provided).
- Agree to be profiled in selected OLTCA and/or ORCA conference promotional material, social media channels, or other activities outside of the event including annual magazines, webinars, etc.
- Call for Content applications open: Friday, November 19, 2022
- Call for Content applications close: Friday, December 31, 2021 @ 4:00 pm ET
- Applicants notified of decision: by Friday, January 28, 2022 (date subject to change)
- Speakers to confirm intention to present by: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Speakers to register by: Monday, February 14, 2022
- Video recording of session due by: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Together We Care Virtual Convention: April 4-6, 2022
For queries regarding the online submission process and for technical difficulties, please contact:
Together We Care 2022 Secretariat
T: 888.527.3434 / 519.263.5050